During the Skype meeting we had with Clare on 9.27.18, I decided to put together this page to help to cover any questions that may come up prior to your Ordination. During the meeting, Clare mentioned what we will all need prior to being Ordained. Here’s what all who are going to be Ordained will need for Ordination.
- Ballons – They are used to hold Clare’s breath which is needed during Ordination.
- Missal – A missal is a liturgical book containing all instructions and texts necessary for the celebration of Mass throughout the year.
- Chrism Oil – Chrism, also called myrrh, myron, holy anointing oil, and consecrated oil.
- Rite of Ordination.rtf – This explains the Mass process and is sent via Email from Clare.
- Holy Water – We will also need Holy water, which we can make for ourselves by Blessing clean water and maybe even Praying an anointing Prayer over it.
Clare recommends we all try to watch some Mass’s on YouTube, namely, Mother Angelica Mass’s to get familiar with the process so that we will be able to understand what we are going to be doing once Ordained.
Ordination will take approximately 40 minutes, so be sure to clear enough time once we set the date.